Wednesday, December 14, 2011

allow me to reintroduce myself

Ive decided to come back to blogging, fiercer and less coherent than ever before. I feel like my blog posts in the past have mostly been stream of consciousness, which has been nice because it allowed me to just express whatever is on my mind at that exact moment to capture somewhat of a mental snapshot of who I was that day (A philosopher named Davidoff, who I promise I am not making up, said that everyday you die, and are reborn a new person because of the things you learned yesterday). So anyways, in the past, I've been a really big fan of this SOC style because I feel like it generally makes for a more genuine and intimate (but albeit, scattered) blog. However, in an effort to change it up, I think I'm going to try to start focusing my entries around a topic instead, specifically things I'm learning/realizing. I want to try to do this because I feel like it will help me internalize and explicitly challenge myself to think about and try to learn from everything that God is doing in my life and help me learn more about myself.

Warning: As with anything I try, I may decide this is too hard and just give up because I would rather have a mish-mash of word jumbled stream of consciousness than a bunch of forced "I have learned how important...uh... integrity is" entries.

word.

2 comments:

  1. why hullo.
    looking forward to hearing from your fiercer self. i will miss the SOC posts though. reading them was like having a conversation with you, minus the parts with me talking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesss! The non-SOC style is... strange. But it is perhaps a sign of growing up *sentimental sniff*

    ReplyDelete