Thursday, January 7, 2010

try to contain your excitement

list of news years resolutions that undoubtedly will not be resolved:

1. get jacked, take a picture to show my grandchildren, then gorge myself into a diabetic coma.
2. learn how to read lips
3. figure out how to text faster than 7 words/minute
4. change my handwriting to all caps (i think it looks more professional)
5. pay off my student loans
6. get that "check engine" light looked at on my car

that is all. i realize how lame these are but maybe its like, the lamest shall be the coolest in the kingdom of heaven. (edit: nevermind that doesnt make any sense since Jesus was mad cool and is def still the coolest in the kingdom of heaven)

"I know that there is nothing better for men than to be happy and do good while they live. That everyone may eat and drink, and find satisfaction in all his toil-this is the gift of God" --Ecc 3:12-13

tru dat.

No comments:

Post a Comment